03 Sep JOB OPENING
New Job Opening
Automation Quality Assurance (QA) Tester
Well established company looking for a QA Tester to join a growing team. The Quality Assurance Automation Tester will be responsible for implementing automation for various platforms across the organization. The ideal QA candidate will have 2+ years of QA Automation experience, and have significant experience with writing automated tests, programming, and web technologies.
Automation Quality Assurance (QA) Tester Requirements:
- QA Tester must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field plus at least 2 years experience working in QA automation
- Significant experience required with Swith Selenium, TestNG Framework, Jenkins, Ruby and other related technologies
- Able to write automated tests using Ruby, Java or Python. Continuous Integration experience (tools highly preferred: Chef and Jenkins)
- Solid programming knowledge in an automation framework is essential.
- Experience with some or all; Bash, Ruby, Java, and SQL. Comprehensive knowledge of Desktop/Mobile Web application testing.
- Automation Quality Assurance Tester must have excellent understanding of web technologies involved with web page rendering in the browser(DOM, AJAX, JS, CSS)
- Experience with detailed test case creation and cross platform browser knowledge is desired.
- Understanding of source control knowledge (GIT).
- QA Tester must have an understanding of Web protocols, MacOS, iOS, Android, Windows and Linux experience essential.