Nascent Global is looking for AIRLINE INDUSTRY Business Analysts with PREVIOUS airline industry specific skill sets (CREW, FOS, etc.). This individual will be joining a software development team which is focused on creating applications for Pilots, Flight Attendants, and Crew Schedules; he/she will also be responsible for the identification, documentation, management and communication of scope and requirements documents for one or multiple projects.
Among the required tasks, the individual will act as a Crew Scheduling/Crew Planning business subject matter expert, generate requirements, track and resolve project issues, and help to create and manage User Stories in Rally. The person will use business analysis techniques for gathering and documenting requirements, writing User Guides, assisting QA with testing.
• 5 years work experience as an IT Business Analyst with AIRLINE CREW schedules
and data and/or Flight Operations Systems (FOS) experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must possess strong organization, planning, interpersonal, and negotiating skills
• Ability to communicate precisely and clearly with all levels of management
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively prioritize, manage change and
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills are needed, along with accuracy and attention
• Knowledge and experience in analysis techniques such as requirements gathering and use
• Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies